Please download and fill in the pdf form by pressing the following button. You need to send it back to us after printing and signing it,
Please use only Google Chrome
List of Documents Required For Account Opening
For Corporate Accounts
- Properly filled, signed (in blue wet ink) and stamped, original Bank Application Form.
- Most recent Memorandum and Articles of Association, or Minutes of First Meeting in/translated in English Language.
- Directors’ confirmed by TRNC Representatives or Apostilled Passport photocopies, and signature specimen(s).
- Confirmed by TRNC Representatives or Apostilled Company Incorporation, Shareholders’, Directors’ certificates in/transalated in English language.
- Most recent Utility Bills in/translated in English Language of the Director(s) which confirm their address(es).
- Company’s Board Resolution in English Language to open, admin, manage and close a bank account and granting person(s) to sign bank account application, banking transactions, together with most recent Utility Bill(s) and confirmed by TRNC Representatives or Apostilled Passport Photocopy(ies) and signature specimen(s).
- Most recent Audited Financial Statements in English Language which are approved (signed and stamped) by the Director(s).
For Real Persons:
- Confirmed by TRNC Representatives or Apostilled Passport photocopy and signature specimen.
- Most recent Utility Bill which confirms the address(es) of the person(s)..
- Power of attorney issued in English Language to a person who will perform all the banking transactions, together with recent Utility Bill and confirmed by TRNC Representatives or Apostilled Passport Photocopy and signature specimen, if other than the main signatory/applicant..
- Properly filled, and signed (in blue wet ink) original Bank Application Form.
Please fill in, scan the above and email to us at: email@example.com You will be required to send the originals via courier afterwards to our address:
No: 9, Sht. Huseyin Pasa Avenue,
Yenisehir - Lefkosa,
Mersin 10 Turkey
Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus