Our team of specialists has the expertise needed to handle the complexities of private business interests. Whether monitoring business activity with a traditional reporting process or taking an active role as advisors to the management team, our trust professionals will ensure that we meet your specific objectives. Our services include:
- Evaluating private business entities, including corporations, limited liability companies, and limited partnerships
- Determining fair market values
- Facilitating the creation and maintenance of appropriate documents, including articles of
- Incorporation, bylaws, operating or partnership agreements, tax returns, and financial statements
- Monitoring dividend and distribution transactions
- Selling or transferring holdings
- Acting in an advisory capacity with respect to corporate governance
- Overseeing management activities meet the demanding requirements of wealthy families by offering sophisticated estate-planning strategies, fiduciary and investment management services.
Fortress Bank I.B.U. Ltd. offers a means of holding and managing money or property for people who may not be ready or able to manage it for themselves. Used in conjunction with a will, they can also help ensure that your assets are passed on in accordance with your wishes.
As a leader in trust and estate services, we work with you to create sophisticated wealth transfer strategies. Effective estate planning enables you to minimize the impact of taxes on your estate and can also help protect your assets from unexpected health, personal and business risks. Fortress Bank I.B.U. Ltd. provides guidance when offering assurance services, advisory services, or both on information technology (IT)-enabled systems as well, including electronic commerce (e-commerce) systems. It is particularly relevant when providing services with respect to security, availability, processing integrity, privacy, and confidentiality.
In the managing of its clienteles assets, Fortress Bank I.B.U. Ltd. assumes the role of a trustee, better known as a Fiduciary. As a Fiduciary, we fulfill our obligations by;
- Providing the utmost care to ensure that the client is provided with the maximum confidentiality, protection and information.
- Operating with integrity so as execute our duties with sound moral principle and character, honesty and duty of full disclosure of all material facts and knowledge which may influence the client and their decisions.